Moving on...

Ever wished that you could get rid of an annoying ex in a nice manner, but they just won't let go? I am no Bieber fan, she's just not my cup of tea, but I really had a good laugh when I heard this song, and with a few tweaks (mostly correcting his bad grammar - eye roll), I'm sure anyone will enjoy this too!

For all the times that you rained on my parade
And all the places you got in using my name
You think you broke my heart, oh boy for goodness sake
You think I'm crying on my own, well I ain't

And I didn't wanna write a song, 
because I didn't want anyone thinking 
I still care, I don't
But you still hit my phone up.

And baby I have moved on and I think you should do too
I don't wanna hold back, maybe you should know that.

My friends didn't like you and they like everyone
And I never like to admit that I was wrong
I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what was going on
And now I know, I'm better off staying on my own

Maybe I fell in love, but now I feel nothing at all
Every time you told me my opinion was wrong
For all the times you tried to make me feel small
And tried to make me forget where I came from...

So if you like the way you are that much
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still holding on to something,
You should go and f* yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment