Putting Art in Everyone’s Hands!

I am so excited to announce that my art is finally going onto items we can use on a daily basis! I would love to put art in everbody’s hands, so I have decided to put my artworks on carefully selected functional art. Of course, it also makes for a very unique gift, which would really make you very popular amongst some otherwise difficult family members… 


Here are some of the items I have just launched:

..... read more here:


(I am running a new blog from my own artist website, and would still love for you to read my blogs. So pardon the link on this blog, but I will keep on publishing everything on both blogs. 

If you would like to stay in touch, see my latest artwork sneak peeks 🎨 or launches, please subscribe to my monthly newsletter here. Hope to hear from you in the comments! )

No comments:

Post a Comment