New Adventure!

Good day after a long sabbatical.  I am so thrilled to share all my latest news with you. As most of you know, I finally took the big step  last year to do my art full time! If it wasn't for all your encouragement and support, I probably wouldn't have been brave enough to take this leap of faith that led me on the most amazing adventure of my life!

To crown all of this, I have been selected for an art residency in Paris, France, for 3 months at the Cité Internationale des Arts. I am just too excited to even comprehend how big this really is!!! I am leaving on the 1st of November, and I will keep you posted on social media and via my newsletter.


Cor has built me a delightful website, and I hope you will spend some time browsing there. I have blogs, videos and a shop you can visit. I put new artworks in the shop on a regular basis, so check in now and then.

You will see that I now have seven (gasp) artworks in the "Misplaced Bunnies"-series on my website shop. This was such a fun series to work on! (even though my fingers don't quite agree :-) To read more about the "behind the scenes" of this series, click here 

I am also launching my "Why don't Pigs fly" series soon (a total of 6 in this series), To vie them, click here.

Subscribe here to my newsletter to see the latest news, launches and artwork I have on display. 



To e-mail me or follow my social media profiles, visit my website for more information: https://annemieodendaal.gallery/

Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment